Breakthrough & Innovation
We have a strong track-record of running breakthrough workshops for senior teams in blue-chip businesses. We bring all our experience of driving transformation programmes and product and service innovation across the markets.
The workshops use successful innovation and experience from across the world to challenge the traditional ways that the company provides its customer services and fundamental operations. We distil current and emerging customer needs and are extremely disappointed and surprised if a number of high quality ‘value generating’ initiatives are not conceived and then executed successfully within 6 months.
- Executive or functional teams looking for quick wins or a step change in performance.
- A business whose market is gradually changing but whose overall proposition and competitive platform is not.
- Operations which need to urgently shake out some practical quick wins (in cost or in services).
What you can expect:
- We initially run through the topical lessons of who is winning the brand wars, the pushes for channel extension, supply efficiency, customer intimacy, etc. – and what they are doing right.
- We use anecdotes and experience to draw out the myths and realities of radical marketing and multi-channel innovation with new partnering models.
- We use operations and technology demonstrations to bring the best-in-class business approaches and innovative services to life.
- The breakthrough sessions then draw out the killer ideas and strategies, which would allow your teams to relate the innovation from other markets into your business (and to generate implementable ideas from within). Proven approaches and service models which can generate quick and sustainable results.
“The workshops gave me an appreciation of the scope of reaching customers and the dispelling of some of the myths. The fact this is not just ‘selling’ across channels but a useful communication tool for a very wide variety of applications. The view on the total Business market, structure and dynamics was particularly interesting.”
“Very thought provoking and visionary.”
Quotes from attendees of a recent workshop, which had a particular focus on e-business.
Customer & Service Innovation Workshops
Consumer needs are becoming more sophisticated and diverse in almost every sector – in step with the emergence of new routes to market and increased competition for consumer’s hearts and wallets. Driving growth and reshaping services for the emerging multi-channel world are amongst the most strategic issues facing leaders of today’s successful online businesses.
We identify practical ways to get it right – achieving step-improvements in efficiencies, product availability and brand presence in existing and new service channels. We get to the heart of how to build new capabilities and partnerships which will grow the core business and will guarantee enduring and profitable relationships with your target customers. Everything is based upon hard experience, rather than platitudinous fluff.
“This accelerated ‘strategy to action’ programme uses proven approaches and hard experience from the best companies in the world. It equips senior teams to rapidly develop their customer relationships and growth options.”
- Senior executives running complex consumer service businesses which need to put the current customer, market changes and new relationship channels into context and get practical.
- Any executive team who wants to use more efficient profit models and multi-channel services to gain flexibility, customer intimacy and brand reach. Is there a hunger for growth?
- Business teams who need to get to market rapidly with a range of innovative and effective low-cost initiatives. Teams who have a sense of urgency, but who need to focus their energies sharply.
What you can expect:
- A tailored programme loaded with hard operational experience and topical anecdotes from Geoff Webb of The Webb Partnership, the leading global practitioners of multi-channel and customer-led innovation.
- Comprehensive analysis of successes and failures of best-in-class business innovation experience across the sectors and across the world, providing you with the understanding and confidence to make your own decisions and to see the way forward for your business.
- A very pragmatic and insightful set of approaches to customer relationship and new channel integration, picking out the agenda for your business which will keep you ahead of the competition in the eyes of your customers, using sensible and affordable steps.
- A business dissection of the real examples in the market of innovative services which enhance customer intimacy, make money, integrate well with existing channels and work well operationally.
- An opportunity to hear directly from businesses that have tackled organisation and brand/product innovation and are genuinely thriving.
- A proven set of approaches to reach the market with new customer services and product innovations in under six months – learning from successes and failures in Royal Ahold, PepsiCo, Tesco, Virgin and a range of other low-cost innovative businesses.
- Geoff Webb, founder of The Webb Partnership, and a former senior executive of Unilever and Barclays. The Webb Partnership is a battle-hardened international customer innovation and change management consultancy.
- The author of The M-Bomb, the definitive business innovation and survival guide for the multi-channel world.
- Geoff is supported by the team who have lead or learnt from 1000 years of new-channel and customer service innovation – from Sydney to Santa Barbara to Stuttgart.