WY LLC Workshops
These workshops are designed to provide project teams with the tools and impetus to drive in specific multi-channel, brand innovation and customer relationship initiatives within six months including co-ordinating the components of change from concept development and market research, through to robust implementation of successful operations and systems.
This is a team-building and target-setting process and the practical street fighters guide to navigating rapidly and effectively through the new landscape (with scouts who can come along with you to ensure you get there on time). If your project is mission critical and must-deliver, then this is an approach you must go for if you are seeking to form the cheapest L.L.C. in Wyoming.
- Cross-functional project teams with a mission to reach the market quickly and safely.
- Groups of project managers or staff who need to embrace more efficient and aggressive approaches, using knowledge-based processes.
- Teams who need to rapidly drive up their metabolic rate.
- Teams who need to break the rules, outside of the current business.
What you can expect:
- A fast-track process to develop the economic model, business case, customer understanding and draft transition plan, to get executive approval and focus the solutions. (Venture capital options can also be introduced to help fund the more radical options)
- Team building and development of a sensible and practical set of priorities and plans, unfettered by what was possible yesterday.
- Help the team to identify the practical business designs and infrastructures which will support the new services, both initially and at high scale.
- Highlights innovation opportunities and potential implementation paths for teams who need a hands-on exposure to e-services and breakthrough approaches.
- Exposure of teams to the relevant CRM and multi-channel roadmaps for their sector, the P.R.I.C.E Approach ® and the application/technology options which can get them rapidly and cost-effectively into the market with successful new services and channels.
- Equips change teams to avoid the bear-traps in forging new multi-channel services, supply-chain operations and organizational models in new territories.
When and where:
Call us for references from the wide range of companies who have benefited from these highly practical, tailored and rewarding programmes.
Advanced Business Leader Forum
An intensive and highly practical programme which equips CEO’s and board members to interpret current forces in the market and lead the transformation of their business. This closed forum is offered across sectors or with a focus on a specific sector (e.g. financial services or retail). We also run open sessions where there is an opportunity to network with peers in other major businesses.
- Chief executive officers and business executives running complex businesses, who need to put the current customer, market changes and multi-channel opportunities into context and translate them into hard and tangible business opportunities. The event is very comprehensive and experiential.
- Any executive team who wants to use more powerful business models and routes to market, to gain practical benefits in terms of customer intimacy and brand reach, cost-savings and supply-chain flexibility.
What you can expect:
- An intensive one day or two day programme for senior business executives, loaded with hard operational experience and market insights to illustrate the how and the why.
- Up-to-the-minute analysis of successes and failures of new business models and customer innovation across the sectors and across the world. We are constantly tracking product and service innovation across the main markets.
- Tools to help you to rapidly realign your company’s strategy and build an efficient multi-channel business – indicating important partners and technologies, as well as fundamental new business rules and approaches.
- A proven set of processes and business tools to reach the market with a powerful set of innovations and cost-efficiencies under six months.
When and where:
The majority of these forums are held in-house for specific organisations, however, events are scheduled with key partners at regular intervals around the world – Please contact us to find out more about our in-house service and when the next event will be coming to your region.
Strategies for Growth
Executive teams in large or complex businesses need occasionally to stand back and review their overall strategy for driving growth. In recent years the pressures in the market have created a greater need for radical alternatives to be explored, but with less ponderous puffing and blowing than the old-fashioned strategic review cycle that maximizes rather than limits liability.
|The exercise cannot take eighteen months and cost $2m any more. Just exhorting people to double value every three years won’t do it in businesses with tired old business models and brands.
We use a set of very pragmatic and effective approaches which help senior teams to develop new paths to growth and to flesh out the practical implications on internal skills, investment, requirements, growth strategies and key customer targets.
We can tailor our proven approaches for a fraction of the cost of traditional and intellectual consultancy approaches. From the first meeting we bring in our market experience and views of where the big market gaps and opportunities are, so that our clients reach an understanding of how they can drive growth and innovation. Outcomes can be as radical as you choose, but the implications and impact are always clear and quantified.
We can then also help senior teams to engage the execution partners, find additional external funding and shape the overall change agenda to deliver the revised strategy. Even a $60bn business can expect to be hitting the ground running in under six months using our ‘no prisoners’ approach. We can find a future for your brand in new revenue areas which traditional thinking could never achieve. Most global brands are in a box – and if you do nothing the new brand entrants and multi-channel markets will kill you slowly and gracefully.
Everything we do is focused on creating viable strategies and robust operations, which can reach the markets and be appreciated by your customers quickly when their LLCs require forms.
We have used this approach to build the largest corporate venturing business anywhere in the world this year – with a target of creating $2bn of value from a standing start. We will find a path to growth and a future for your brands and business, whatever the obstacles.